Los Santos Style. It's an individual thing. It has to do with where you come from, what you drive, and what you wear, but a lot of it comes from how you present all these things. Show off your Los Santos Style at the LS Car Meet! Pick a neighborhood in Los Santos (including Chumash, since it's close) and decide what vehicle and clothing brands and styles represent how someone from that neighborhood would present themselves. You can make combinations for as many neighborhoods as you want!
1. Necessary: Pick a neighborhood from Los Santos (including Chumash) to represent. Cruise around your chosen neighborhood to get a feel for the general vibe, what car brands you see sitting in the driveways on the streets, and what kind of clothing/clothing brands they wear there. Do some research into the quirks of your chosen neighborhood to incorperate into your creations.
Neighborhoods not included are non-residential, and there are smaller districts within each neighborhood. Neighborhoods included:
2. Necessary: Create a car based on your observations. It can be a free car from the local streets, or a DLC vehicle from the same brand you’ve chosen (example: There are a lot of Benefactor vehicles in Rockford Hills. I could steal a Schwartzer or buy a Schlagen GT for the event.)
3. Necessary: Create an outfit based on your observations. It can be an accurate recreation of the real outfits people wear in that area, or it can be an outfit that you feel represents the neighborhood. Feel free to incorperate your chosen vehicle brand in the outfit.
4. Optional: Repeat!
NEIGHBORHOOD: Rockford Hills
VEHICLE: Benefactor Schwartzer
CLOTHING BRANDS: Sessanta Nove and Perseus
1. Join the friends session on
and head to the LS Car Meet in Cypress Flats. If you’re not friends with
, feel free to send a request.
2. Show off your ride and your outfit while everyone loads in! Let us know in Discord what neighborhood, vehicle, and clothing brands you’re representing.
3. Once everyone is there, we’ll check everything out and hang out. Swap cars and outfits as many times as you want.
4. We’ll have drag races on the test track as well. Feel free to upgrade those rides if you want to participate! Get that rep. If you want to try out the spectator box to see what it looks like from there, that’s cool too. I will be in there off and on during the drag portion.
1. Be respectful of others.
2. On the test track, keep damage to others to a minimum. It’s a drag race, not a demo derby. Each player has their own lane.
3. Come prepared to take in the sights and see what your fellow HALPers come up with.