Join in as we race in Barry's prime inaugural event, a potentially Track Rat earning race near Mirror Park in the BF Club (SSSA $1,280,000) on a SECRET MYSTERY TRACK! There is no handicap for Track Rats, which means the first non-Track Rat on the podium gets the role, if there are any.
Required: Buy yourself a BF Club for $1,280,000 from Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
1. Join Friends-Only Session on
. The session will be created 15 minutes before the start of the event.
2. Meet at the Diamond Casino parking lot, for a car inspection.
3. We head into the race, which this time will not be announced ahead of time.
4. The first 5 laps will be non-contact and is meant as a practice session. Everyone will have to learn the track in these 5 laps.
5. The next 3 laps will be the non-contact Qualifying Session, to determine the starting position of the racers.
6. Next comes the actual race where everyone takes their position, according to their best lap time in the Qualifying Session. Racers are required to start on their Qualifying position.
7. Race is in GTA mode and since I never wrote down the laptime I’ll have to determine the amount of laps based on the practice laps.
8. After starting grid is arranged the first racer will throw a grenade and the race begins when it detonates, any kind of weapon usage besides that is forbidden.
1. Everyone will be required to limit their FPS at 60. At the end of the event the host will ask for a screenshot from the 1st player, when they pass the finish line. (Where the FPS counter is clearly visible.) Failing to present the screenshot means that their performance in the race will be disregarded and the 2nd player will be asked show their screenshot.
1.5. The frame lock and the screenshot can be done by your preferred software.
2. The first non-Track Rat on the podium gets the role, if there are any. If no non-Track Rat finish on the podium, nobody gets the role.
3. Weapon usage is forbidden.
4. No boosting allowed. Yes you can still drive over/on the kerb just don’t weave on and off of it.
5. Intentionally crashing into other racers or disrupting the flow of the race will warrant a disqualification. (Accidents will happen, but try to minimize it.)
6. Try to only overtake racers when the risk of crashing is minimum, on the other hand if someone is clearly faster than you, let them pass.
7. While we realize that the Track Rat role is sought after by many players and things get heated, don’t forget to have fun.