It's time for another slow cruise! This time we're heading out to Senora National Park in a caravan of Obey Rocotos to explore it on foot and do some light off-roading, then we'll head up Chiliad to see what these trucks can really do! Dress for a short hike around the park, and be ready for some off-roading fun. We'll start at a truck stop and end at another truck stop. If you missed out on the first instance, don’t miss this one too!
1. Necessary: steal or purchase an Obey Rocoto ($85k on the Sourthern San Andreas Super Autos site). All upgrades are allowed this time because of the route we’re taking, but make sure you can still keep a steady pace with your fellow HALPers on the freeway.
2. Optional: Create an outfit suitable for offroading and hiking.
1. Be respectful of others.
2. No blowing things up, no purposely blocking entrances and exits to our destinations, no low-grade griefing (purposely damaging other player’s cars, etc.), and also no griefing of any other kind.
3. This is a light role-play event. We will be pretending to get gas, get food, and we’ll be driving in a way that blends with traffic. If this is not your thing, you probably won’t have fun.
4. Don’t attempt to derail the event (calling emergency services, attracting police and not calling Lester/losing them, etc.) Most of the HALPers who join these slow cruise events are aware that it’s going to be a long drive with no PvP, and that’s what they expect.
5.No PvP. Accidents happen, but generally there will be no reason to have a weapon out in the first place. Save fireworks for the top of Chiliad, so that if they trigger police, the police can’t actually get to us.
6. Come prepared for a leisurely drive, and ready to enjoy nature with your fellow HALPers.
1. Join the Friends-Only Session on
and head to the Tataviam Truckstop (the gas station with a Bishop’s Chicken and Ammunation on the East side of the map) up to 30 minutes before the event start time. If you’re not friends with
and want to attend, send a Social Club friend request.
2. Show off your Rocoto, get gas, get some snacks or something from Bishop’s before we get on the road. We’ll wait here for everyone to join.
3. We’ll head to Senora National Park for some hiking and offroading. Take photos, hang out, bring a festival bus and turn it into a music festival!