These cars can be bought from Southern San Andreas Super Autos. Customize them as you see fit, those who already have Track Rat can use spoilers.
1. Everyone will be required to limit their FPS at 60. At the end of the event the host will ask for a screenshot from the 1st player, when they pass the finish line. (Where the FPS counter is clearly visible.) Failing to present the screenshot means that their performance in the race will be disregarded and the 2nd player will be asked show their screenshot.
1.5 The frame lock and the screenshot can be done by your preferred software. (I can recommend RivaTuner with MSI Afterburner and Screenpresso for the screenshot)
2. Those players who already have the Track Rat can use spoilers this time. (That means that if a former TR finishes first and a none TR places after, the role is passed on.)
3. Weapon usage is forbidden.
4. Boosting is allowed. (Brake and Curb boosting, etc.)
5. Intentionally crashing into other racers or disrupting the flow of the race will warrant a disqualification. (Accidents will happen, but try to minimize it.)
6. Try to only overtake racers when the risk of crashing is minimum, on the other hand if someone is clearly faster than you, let them pass.
7. While we realize that the Track Rat role is sought after by many players and things get heated, don’t forget to have fun.
1. Join Friends-Only session on
. The session will be created 15 minutes before the start of the event.
2. Meet at the Observatory, for a car inspection. Bring the car which you would like to use in the race.
3. If there is demand we can do Impromptu races before the event, as a warm up.