Join YG1231 in a competitive, potentially Track Rat earning race through Fort Zancudo. Elegy RH8(Legendary Motorsport), Sultan Classic(SSSA) and Feltzer(Legendary Motorsport) are eligible cars for this race. No handicap for Track Rats.
1. Everyone will be required to limit their FPS at 60. At the end of the event the host will ask for a screenshot from the 1st player, when they pass the finish line. (Where the FPS counter is clearly visible.) Failing to present the screenshot means that their performance in the race will be disregarded and the 2nd player will be asked show their screenshot.
1.5 The frame lock and the screenshot can be done by your preferred software. (I can recommend RivaTuner with MSI Afterburner and Screenpresso for the screenshot)
2.Track Rats are not handicapped, the first non-Track Rat gets the award if they finish on the podium.
3. Weapon usage is forbidden.
4. Only Curb boosting is allowed.
5. Intentionally crashing into other racers or disrupting the flow of the race will warrant a disqualification. (Accidents will happen, but try to minimize it.)
6. Try to only overtake racers when the risk of crashing is minimum, on the other hand if someone is clearly faster than you, let them pass.
7. While we realize that the Track Rat role is sought after by many players and things get heated, don’t forget to have fun.
1. Join Friends-Only session on
. The session will be created 15 minutes before the start of the event.
2. Meet at the Diamond Casino parking lot, for a car inspection. Bring the car which you would like to use in the race.